a few words about miss chelsea elizabeth...

she likes: making kites, dancing in the rain, adventures, little-while friends, letters, whole-leaf tea, crayons, bare feet, jumping in rivers/streams/creeks/waterfalls, language, catching the clock as it changes numbers, sleepovers, trains (big or small), cuddling & waking up before the sun rises, among other random things.

oregon-born, seattle-raised, bellingham-bred and franco-refined, she had moved back to the states from her affairs across the atlantic & now resides in columbia city with french husband & love of her life rémy. they spend most of their time taming the garden, taking care of their three chickens & two cats, and preparing the urban homestead for a new little chick of their own.

Monday, May 14, 2012

what's new?

Well now, doesn't time just fly right by? I guess that means I must be having fun. ;)

Here's what's been happening chez Coutarel over the past few months:

Old stuff:
  • I'm still teaching French before school at Laurelhurst Elementary and loving every second of it.
  • Remy's still at PCC and loving it, too.*
  • Tippen & Napoleon (our two cats) are cute as ever.
  • My 101 in 1001 project has officially come to an end.
 New stuff:
  • We bought a car.
  • Our car got stolen.
  • We got our car back. (!!!!)
  • I started working at PCC in West Seattle. (As a second job.)
  • I turned 27.
  • We moved to a new house in Columbia City. (Well, technically Hillman City, but same diff.)
  • We got three adorable chicks who are now in their awkward adolescent phase.
  • I started a new project focused on reconnecting.
  • I started a few new blogs (things that chelsea did & project reconnect), although I've been equally neglecting those for a while, too.
  • I'm working on revamping this blog.
  • We planted a kick-ass garden.

*We recently bought a lotto ticket (for the first time ever in the US!) and while discussing what we might do with $118 million, Remy decided he wouldn't want to quit PCC, meaning he must love it there! I was very impressed.

I promise I will do my best to keep you more informed on current events! In the meantme, I hope you all have been enjoying the beautiful Seattle sunshine!

No comments: