Here's what's been happening chez Coutarel over the past few months:
- I'm still teaching French before school at Laurelhurst Elementary and loving every second of it.
- Remy's still at PCC and loving it, too.*
- Tippen & Napoleon (our two cats) are cute as ever.
- My 101 in 1001 project has officially come to an end.
- We bought a car.
- Our car got stolen.
- We got our car back. (!!!!)
- I started working at PCC in West Seattle. (As a second job.)
- I turned 27.
- We moved to a new house in Columbia City. (Well, technically Hillman City, but same diff.)
- We got three adorable chicks who are now in their awkward adolescent phase.
- I started a new project focused on reconnecting.
- I started a few new blogs (things that chelsea did & project reconnect), although I've been equally neglecting those for a while, too.
- I'm working on revamping this blog.
- We planted a kick-ass garden.
*We recently bought a lotto ticket (for the first time ever in the US!) and while discussing what we might do with $118 million, Remy decided he wouldn't want to quit PCC, meaning he must love it there! I was very impressed.
I promise I will do my best to keep you more informed on current events! In the meantme, I hope you all have been enjoying the beautiful Seattle sunshine!